I can't believe it's March. I woke up this morning to the sound of birds chirping, a sound I haven't heard in months! Maybe we are going to get an early spring, after all.
It's weird. Usually, February seems to drag. I usually say "Thank goodness it only has 28 days, I couldn't handle any more!" But this year, February just flew. It's like time sped up on me. And now I sit here, reviewing my goals and saying W/T/F? It always seems like there'll be more time. Or less snow. Oh well.
1) Do the Frozen Pilgrim 10k: Fail! Call me a wimp, but I absolutely did not want to run 6 miles in the middle of a blizzard. (Though many heartier than I ran with gusto!)
2) Do the Freetown Hike: Fail. Once again, foiled by snow. Two to three feet deep along the trail. Not gonna happen. Maybe I should rethink my goals and factor in things like the seasons!
3) Finish clinician education binder for work: success. all done and presenting it at Tuesday's meeting.
4) Get tax return done: done.
5) Journal and meditate am and pm: Success. The indoor goals were much easier this month.
6) Blog 4 to 5 times per week: except for this indoor goal. Don't know why. Maybe I'll just steal from my history-paper-challenged niece by stating: "I know what I want to say, I just don't know how to say it when I'm at the computer."
7) Drink adequate water each day: Rough start to this one, but finally came together at the end of the month. Oh, and 2 weeks off caffeine! Yay me!
8) Get in that hang out time with Wheels: Today. We are hanging out today!
9) Get financial and logistics planned for "the big adventure": success. (How cryptic, eh?)
10) Make valentine's day cookies for my family and co-workers: done!
Just one big goal for March: PREPARE FOR THE BIG ADVENTURE!!!
More on that tomorrow!