Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December Goals

Last month of the year, and I'm only 5 days behind!  Actually, I'm not behind. I just had to have a couple horizontal days to stave off really getting sick. It worked, thankfully. And now I can sit down in front of a keyboard without feeling like I'm drifting off into space.

So now I need to get down to earth.

December Goals: 

1) At least 8 glasses of water a day: This really should be automatic by this point in my life. But sometimes when I get stressed, I drink Diet Coke like a meth addict inhaling fumes. Time to start chugging more healthy.

2) All State Licenses Renewed: A must complete goal!

3) 3 Books Read and Passed Along: I was successful with 2 books last month, upping it to 3 now.

4) Once Again, Girl's Nite: Gonna try to include some more people this time!

5) Continue with the Marathon Training and Stretching: Keep up the momentum

6) 30 Day Burpee Challenge: I somehow let somebody convince me to do 1000 burpees this month for some kind of challenge. Doable, but those two horizontal days already messed up my numbers!

7) 2 Group Hikes

8) Start Selling Decluttered Items

9) All Xmas Cards sent out!

10)  Kids Day over their Xmas Vacation

2 comments:

me said...

What are burpees? Your goals have inspired me to set some - at the very least to make sure I'm drinking enough water. I'm constantly dehydrated!!

me said...

I just realized I set my profile to anonymous but I'm over at the blog https://hannahsphere.blogspot.com . That reminds me, I need to blog more too. 2019, here we come!