Last month of the year, and I'm only 5 days behind! Actually, I'm not behind. I just had to have a couple horizontal days to stave off really getting sick. It worked, thankfully. And now I can sit down in front of a keyboard without feeling like I'm drifting off into space.
So now I need to get down to earth.
1) At least 8 glasses of water a day: This really should be automatic by this point in my life. But sometimes when I get stressed, I drink Diet Coke like a meth addict inhaling fumes. Time to start chugging more healthy.
2) All State Licenses Renewed: A must complete goal!
3) 3 Books Read and Passed Along: I was successful with 2 books last month, upping it to 3 now.
4) Once Again, Girl's Nite: Gonna try to include some more people this time!
5) Continue with the Marathon Training and Stretching: Keep up the momentum
6) 30 Day Burpee Challenge: I somehow let somebody convince me to do 1000 burpees this month for some kind of challenge. Doable, but those two horizontal days already messed up my numbers!
7) 2 Group Hikes
8) Start Selling Decluttered Items
9) All Xmas Cards sent out!
10) Kids Day over their Xmas Vacation