Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NOT SO FUNNY


Today it has come to my attention that sometimes when I attempt to be funny, I end up being mean instead. I had NO idea! Apparently, I have inadvertantly insulted at least three people in the last month.

Anyone who knows me understands that this would never be my intent. (Also, anyone with half a brain would understand that I am, in fact, FUNNY and anyone who thinks I'm mean has no sense of humor.) Oh, look! Maybe that last sentence is an example of what these people were talking about?

Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to send out sincere apologies if I have offended anyone in the past with some lame attempt at a joke. As a public service message, here are some touchy subjects about which NEVER to joke:

1) the Kreb's cycle. (seriously. Some do not take oxidative glycolosis lightly at all)
2) Bon Jovi music
3) Bon Jovi's hair
4) Bon Jovi's age
5) Bon Jovi's clothes
6) basically, anything to do with Bon Jovi. OFF LIMITS.
7) "The Secret"
8) High School Musical
9) Budweiser beer
10) wine-in-a-box
11) Amy Winehouse (ok, not really. You can make as many jokes about Amy Winehouse as you want. I just thought it sounded funny after wine-in-a-box.)

Oh, crap. I just did it again.

No comments: