Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Pictures

This weekend, I was thinking of the farmer's market, and wishing I lived in a warmer climate. Here in New England, it's going to be a good month or more before the farmer's market is in full swing. (In my new place, I'll be able to ride my bike to the farmer's market this summer. Maybe I should get a big straw basket for my handlebars!!

In the absence of a farmer's market, I hit the grocery store produce department and went a little crazy.


As spring has unfolded around me, I've been craving good veggie dishes and lots of green things.
I made some yummy baked carrots with sesame seeds.




I went on a nice long run down by the ocean. (still not nearly as much training as I should have done for the relay next weekend, but I can only do what I can do)
I had my ipod touch on me, so I had to stop and take a picture. What a gorgeous day!





And I topped the day off by making this yummy salad!
Good eating next week!


2 comments:

Carolina John said...

Very cool! Seasonal veggies are the best.

Diane said...

I got a big wicker basket for my bike last year :). (I'm so glad you're still here!)