May Day! It seems like it was just January, and now its May. (Though I think today was colder than New Year's Day!) I'm feeling more hopeful than I have in a while...for the first time, I feel like I'm making ACTUAL progress in a way that makes a difference. And on the same note, I'm changing up the goals a little this month. Just to see, if you know what I mean.
1) Journal Daily: Though this month, I'm not just journaling to journal, I'm using a couple sources to journal in a specific way, with daily prompts. We'll see how that goes on June 1.
2) Bring Lunch to Work 3/4 Days or More (and try out all kinds of yummy new recipes on the way)
3) Plant the container gardens: (front and back for veggies and flowers)
4) Get 7 hours or more of sleep each night
5) Fun group activity (preferrably exercise related) each weekend
6) Swim in the ocean! :)
7) Get bike tuned up and ride 2 times per week
8) Have weekly check in meetings with (2 people) to make sure I'm keeping on track