Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Goals

July is here. Summer summer summery fun awaits!  It's true that June just snuck away way too fast for me, but I'm looking forward to some time at the beach, a week off, hanging with the neices and nephews, and of course, a whole new batch of goals.

But first, a June recap:

I'm declaring June a great big success! For the first time in months, I feel like myself again. I don't feel like a whiny, cranky, angry, lost soul So how did I do with my goals? Who cares! I feel like myself again and I'm happy. One big giant check for June!

Onto July! Goals for:

Spirit -- Journal daily

Mind -- Read 4 books from the bookshelf

Body -- 30 day ab challengs.
         -- Continue with green smoothies.
         -- Food journaling

Work --  Continuing ed class
          --  No more than 45 hours per week

Play --  Take neices and nephews to beach
       --  One fun race event

Adventure -- Yoga retreat
                -- One camping trip

Here's to enjoying July and moving forward from "not being miserable" to "being happy"

No comments: