Ten Things I've Learned Recently:
1) There are about 25 different versions of that Gotye song. On a recent drive to New Jersey, I heard every last one of them. Repeatedly.
2) My hair is actually quite curly. I didn't really know that when it was down to my waist.
3) Plants need a lot more water than I ever thought. I'm slowly learning to be Garden Girl.
4) Many of the insects I called dragonflies are actually Damsel Flies.
5) Thirteen year old girls whine an awful lot. On my week off, I was going running with my neice and her friend who want to try out for field hockey in the fall. From their reaction, it was like I was electocuting their pets!
6) Ice cream on a summer day is one of life's greatest pleasures.
7) It's getting time to get a new computer. This thing runs ridiculously slow!
8) Savages is an extremely violent movie.
9) I have crazy dreams after watching violent movies.
10) I need to figure out the best way to deal with Jeep Hair with the new 'do!