Oh, what a cold, sleety, slushy, sloppy day! I've been shivering non stop.
Makes me want to curl up and sleep for 2 weeks. Not write goals. But of the two choices, one is clearly wiser. So here we go:
1) Get taxes filed
2) Triathlon training in full swing!
3) Go out twice, again :)
4) Finish preparation for 3rd education presentation at work.
5) Have a movie nite with my buds!
6) Register for spring races
7) Reduce diet coke (again) while upping water intake
8) 6 servings of fruit/ veggies per day
9) resume and keep up with gratitude journal
10) Have a great trip to Vancouver!!
Luck o' the Irish to everyone!