Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey all! Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know that I'm still around. Just haven't been posting. Remember about a week ago when I said that I had pretty much healed my back injury in 4 days? Well, then I had to go and go crazy at the gym. (Note to self: kettle bells + diagonal/ rotational movements + ballistic movements + newly healing back injury = bigger back injury)

I've been slowly rehabing myself with the help of my talented co-workers and I've grudgingly accepted the fact that I'm a mere mortal. I've put my figurative foot down and gave myself a good scolding. Nothing but pilates and cardio for me for the next 3 weeks.

ANd now I can actually tolerate sitting long enough to post!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs a lengthy vacation at a tropical island to let her back heal.

Just a suggestion. :D