Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Goals

Happy September everyone! I hope everyone is feeling as good as I am. Unlike most folks, I don't consider September the beginning of fall. September has some of the best weathe of the year. It's just summer with all the kids back in school and all the tourist gone from the beach! Its a great time to start up with goals, again, too.

September Goals:

1) PR in sprint triathlon. I'm hoping hurricane Earl cooperates and blows on out to sea.

2) Clean eating for the month I got a really good reason for dropping pounds before October

3) Completely prepare for October trip (more on that later)

4) Try 4 new recipes this month (four clean food recipes)

5) Journal every day (is it nuts that I actually have THREE journals for three purposes?)

6) Have a nice Auntie Day with my neices and nephews

7) Finish 4 books

8) Complete prep for work presentation

9) Post every day this month (would that make four journals?)

10) Suck up every last minute of driving with the top down time possible!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh, I always love your 'goals' posts!!

It's so good to see you and you're right, it's like getting back to the dorm! :)