Monday, April 30, 2012

April Goals

Can't believe April is gone. Blink of an eye, baby! April, for me, was productive, though not necessarily in the way I had originally thought it would be. I got some important stuff done. Things that I think will help me to get past the blocks that have kept me stuck in a rut for so long and kept me making excuses as to why I never reached my goals. So I'm happy with that.

As for the goals this April....I'm about 50/50. I'm happy with it. I think I'm heading in the right direction, anyway.

April Goals:

1) Do something fun every day. I originally was going to post my "fun thing" here every day, though that didn't quite work out. But I did try to get more fun in...even if it was cracking a joke at work on a very long hard day. It's a different mindset, really. And it's starting to sink in.

2) Work more than 44 hours per week. It took a month of work to get here, but I'm here. At just around 44-45 hours. I'm working to keep it that way, too.   :)

3) Eat 6-8 servings of  veggies per day: Again, it took me a month to get here, (and a mindset of shopping like a lunatic in the produce department). But I'm here, and I'm a veggie goddess!

4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day: getting there. (I think I need to ease into it, like everything else. I pee so much when I drink more!)

5) Work out at least 30 min per day and 10 hours per week. not there yet.

6) Lose 5# this month Lost 2. Again, not there yet.

7) Get plantings set for transplanting in May They are looking good and ready to go.

8) Look into master diving certification. not yet.

9) Do 1-2 group runs. Didn't make it to group runs.

10) Go to high school reunion Done. But that's a post for another day.

No comments: