Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I have had a terrible headache for 2 days straight. It is right over my left eye, into my left temple, and down to my left ear and jaw. Logic tells me I am probably fighting a sinus infection. But I have been sucking down water and tea and sudafed like they're M&M's, all to no avail. It actually seems to be getting worse. Now my actual eye ball hurts and I get intermittant intense sharp pains in my temple. I don't think its a worsening infection. I think I have either a brain tumor or an aneurysm about to burst. Worst of all, I accidently left my purse and cell phone in work. So if I have to emergently drive myself to the hospital in the middle of the night, all my identification is in my cabinet at work. I wonder if my supervisor would be so kind as to zip it over to the hospital so I could get pre-approval from my HMO before they perform ed emergency surgery on me tomorrow morning? Oh, that wouldn't work, would it? They'd have to med-flight me into Boston for that kind of procedure. I guess I'll just have to keep hoping that its, in fact, a cold on steroids.

No comments: