Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm so clueless, I don't even need to cook

I got this week's recipe at the winter farmer's market a while ago. I looked in the fridge and noticed some cranberries that really needed to be used before they became unusable. What's more, I didn't need to use a crock pot OR a toaster oven! Just a blender.

CRANBERRY RELISH

2 cups cranberries
1 cup orange segments

Put in a blender or food processor and mix on the "chop" setting.

Mix in 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup.


That's it! And let me tell you..I have been eating this all week. It's YUMMY!
I ate it at work as an afternoon snack. I spread it on a wrap with turkey and avocado. I mixed it with plain yogurt. I spread it on graham crackers.

I think I'm going to get some more cranberries and make up another batch!

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

ohh i did mine a little different, I may have to try this. I boiled orange juice then added the cranberries, I've been putting it in my oatmeal all week...LOVE which is strange because I hate regular cranberry sauce