Friday, January 22, 2010

weekend wrap up

Project 3: With the cutting down on garbage and increasing recycling, the recycling pile was gitting out of control in here. So I got a three drawer plastic container thingie and I've organized the recycling into paper, glass, and plastic. Its a lot neater, though I may have to spice it up and decorate it in the future.

Book 3: I just finished "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. I was quite opposed to this book for a while for reasons I don't even know. But it was recommeded to me by somebody so I finally read it and now wonder why I was so opposed to it in the first place.

This week is my heaviset week milage-wise; I start tapering next week. Runs have been uneventful. I did change one of my short runs to a bike ride, as my gastrocs were a littel sore. Got my 20 mile run tomorrow and the weather looks like it's going to cooperate.

Still good with the recycling, the green lunch thing and the water. Diet coke, you are my nemesis!

No comments: