December was...busy. Very, very busy. Work was so overwhelmingly busy, I worked 46 hours the week of Xmas! Plus, one entire weekend was taken up with a class and another weekend day spent waiting to get new tires on the jeep. In other words, December goals had to take a backseat. But as I look back, I did surprisingly -- ok.
1) Holiday Booty Buster: success. Did well with the marathon training and other exercising. Even on vacation.
2) Get details of Feb and Mar trips finalized. Half credit. Feb done, still working on Mar.
3) Finish online class and turn in completed form. FAIL!
4) Finish and submit article to health times. FAIL!
5) Send out Xmas card and letter. Done and done.
6) 6-8 glasses of water a day. FAIL! Way too much diet coke in my life.
7) Four books from the bookshelf. Done
8) Try one more new recipe. Done.
9) Have a great Xmas. check
10) and an even better birthday. double check! I'm old and wise now!
ANd now, for January:
1) Continue marathon training and begin triathlon training.
2) Finalize March trip details and register for June Half Ironman
3) Finish online class
4) Article to Health Times
5) 6-8 glasses of water a day
6) Dramatically reduce Diet Coke consumption
7) Lose 2 pounds
8) Finish mock up for brochure for clinic at work
9) Get a new digital camera
10) Get my hair cut