As my last post clearly indicates, I have been pretty lackadaisical about goals throughout May. I don't know why I just couldn't get motivated to stick to it. But Memorial Day Weekend brought about a bit of a wake up call to me: get with the program or get left behind. (health wise, especially) So on June 1, I enter the month with a bit more resolve than in May.
1) Rehab the leg: SUCCESS! ok, this one I was committed to. (possibly because the thought of my grossly asymmetric quads in a bathing suit was downright scary) I am able to do 25 single leg squats on my right leg and yesterday I ran 7 miles without a problem. Yay!
2) Eat Clean: FAIL! I was really good the first week and a half, kind of good, then not so good, then horrible. I overall did lose 2# total (lost 2, gained 1, lost 1, gained 1, lost 1) Ridiculous! More stick it to em in June.
3) Spring Cleaning and summer clothes switch: SUCCESS! I always forget how time consuming that particular project is!
4) DVD classes done: FAIL! Didn't even start.
5) Journaling every day this month: Half credit. Which I guess is a fail.
6) Increasing referrals to clinic by 2 per month: not yet, but I'm hoping.
7) Four old fashioned letters sent in May: SUCCESS! I highly recommend a nice, handwritten letter (even though my handwriting is atrocious!) People LOVE getting stuff in the mail.
8) 2 group training rides: went on a number of bike rides, but no group rides.
9) Start guitar: twice.
And June Goals post tomorrow!