Friday, March 21, 2008



What a weird, weird week. Weird like this VW bug, (which I thought looked kind of like a psychedelic Easter egg) only slightly less fun.

I guess I'm not the only one who is discouraged by the weather. Because for the first 3 days of the week, people were YELLING at me at work. Which is ok, at first. People come to see me because they are in pain and because they are unable to work or play with their kids or their new puppy or do whatever it is that they like to spend their days doing. But after a few treatments, generally, they stop yelling at me. Not so this week. I had people screaming Mon thru Wednesday. By Wednesday evening, I felt like "Hey! I'm trying to help you, jerk!" (On the inside)

Then on Thursday, everything did a complete 180. People came in like "I had 2 pain free days for the first time in about 6 months" People were all happy and joking and excited about going home and celebrating Easter with their kids. So it all ended on a good note.

Now for this weekend, I am excited because I am going to my neice's 3rd birthday party and playing the bunny for the other kids. This is why I came home. Good times.

No comments: