Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, March came in like a lion, and went out like an angry pre-menstrual lioness. Overall, a good month, I guess. Just so tiring! When is winter going to end?

Anyway, on with the upate:

1) My big plan for not buying anything for 30 days was pretty much a bust. I had lots of things going on this month: Easter, birthdays for little ones, a continuing ed class where I couldn't bring my own lunch realistically, a friend who came up for a visit. But, like my other 30 day trials, I was a lot more mindful of my purchases. And a lot more conscious of my finances and how I SHOULD be spending money. More on that later.
2) New workout going great. I am looking a lot better, slimmer thru the trunk area. Swimming is getting easier. Running still ok. Biking only inside on exercise bikes, however. Hopefully, it'll get warm soon so I can get some of this exercise done in the great outdoors.
3) Almost done with the Dorothy Parker book. Just a few more chapters. She was one hot ticket. But, like everyone, had her issues, too. Can't wait to see how it ends.
4) Fen Shui...done and done. Trying to keep the place neat and clean.
5) Financial goal is about half done. Continuing into April.
6) Total bust on the museum. Had a good opportunity, too, as Mye was at the Museum of Science on Friday, but I was driving around lost in Somerville with G. Maybe in April.

Lots to catch up on next month. Maybe it'll be warm enough to light a fire under my butt.

No comments: