Sunday, January 22, 2012

A couple days ago, I was commenting on the food journal thing and about how I ate like Takeru Kubayashi when I was younger. (I can't anymore)

But this morning, I went out to breakfast with my parents and my nieces. The 13 year old has taken over my title. She ordered The Hungry Pilgrim, which consisted of two pancakes, two eggs, hash browns, 2 sausage links, and 2 pieces of bacon. She also ordered some toast with butter and jelly. Her sister got the stuffed banana french toast (3 pieces) but could only finish two pieces. So the 13 year old ate the 3rd piece. Plus, she finished my mother's plate.

I should mention that she stands 4'10" and weighs in at 81 pounds.

On the way out to the car, she asked her dad if they could go to Friendly's later on today so she could use her coupon for a free milk shake.

Yup, somebody is definitely 13!

No comments: