After a long hiatus, I decided to join the party once again over at MamaKats
The weekly writing prompt I chose this week was:
Ten Reasons You Are Better Off Without Him (or her) (or it)
10) I love to make lists. For me. Not for other people. With him I would've become the keeper of the "honey-do list". That is unacceptable.
9) I'm an excellent packer. But I only like to pack MY stuff. Not other peoples. With him I would've been in charge of packing everything. That is unacceptable.
8) We had a joke that I would never make him wear a tie. Partially because I am a casual girl. But partially because I hated his hideous Jerry Garcia ties. Now I never have to see them again.
7) And I never have to listen to the Grateful Dead ever again. (it's not that I completely hate the Dead. I actually like the first 5 minutes of all of their songs. Its the last 33 minutes of each song that get on my nerves)
6) I don't have to explain why I have male friends.
5) I don't have to explain why I love Johnny Depp.
4) And Tim Burton.
3) And Ted Kennedy.
2) If I go somewhere and forget sunscreen, I don't have to spend the next two days babying a pigmentally challenged whiner.
1) If I were still with him, I wouldn't have discovered my new love...triathlons.