Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back from a long weekend

Back after a weekend away doing some orientation stuff for winter adaptive sports. LONG weekend...made even longer by an extra hour. And I, like an idiot, chose not to use that extra hour to SLEEP, but to exercise. (Hence my exhaustion tonight)

But along with my new found faith in long runs, this weekend I have added a new found faith in people. I met a lot of really great people. (along with a lot of really local yokels and touristy jackasses which just reinforced my faith in the old adage: "The more things change, the more they stay the same") But it's November. Time to focus on the positive and the things to be thankful for.

Yesterday I was thankful for:
pumpkin beer (gotta enjoy it while its still here!)


Today I was thankful for:
hidden hiking trails (found one this morning and ran it)

No comments: