Thursday, April 3, 2008



April 3rd....April Overwhelmed Day. I think my whole change up the workout plan is backfiring. I'm exhausted. Plus the whole lo-carb thing, possibly leaving me with less energy?

I got into work and had 3 patients "just drop in" for issues and problems which I am happy to help them with. But I hadn't even taken off my jacket or put my lo-carb lunch in the fridge and I had like 75 minutes of extra work to complete today. Egad! (I think we should bring that saying back to mainstream vernacular. "E-Gad! My car has been vandalized!") The rest of the day followed suit. Fortunately, my last 2 patients cancelled, so I could get a bunch of stuff on my extra to-do list done.

Had no desire to swim. But did anyway. And now, I am exhausted, overwhelmed, and craving ice cream. And love-life nonexistent. E-GAD!!!

No comments: