I love looking around my apartment on Sunday night, I seeing summer strewn all about.
SIGNS OF A GOOD SUMMER WEEKEND:
1) Your shower has three bathing suits and a wetsuit hanging in it.
2) There are no clean towels in the house.
3) The front entryway has two pairs of sneakers, flip flops, tevas, and a dressy pair of shoes in a heap.
4) The car key has been pulled off the keychain for ease of carrying.
5) There is a lingering scent of sunscreen in the air.
6) There is a fine layer of beach sand on the floor.
7) There are two sweatshirts in the laundry basket: one smells like campfire smoke, the other is covered with sticky goo from the movie theater seats.
8) Your quads are on fire.
9) You have earned a new nickname over the weekend.
10) Your quads are on fire and you feel justified in eating as much ice cream as you want on Sunday night.