Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful...

It's Thanksgiving and once again it's time for:

Jeepgirl's List of Non-Obvious Things I'm Thankful For:

1) Anti-lock brakes
2) Cozy Cotton t-shirts
3) making lists
4) Shift on the fly four wheel drive
5) sunny afternoons
6) text-flirting
7) riding with the top off and the music cranked
8) bananas
9) bandannas
10) Santana
11) the summer I lived in Savannah
12) rhyming
13) beach sand between my toes
14) days when there is perfect timing
15) ibuprofen
16) peanut butter
17) tea on Sunday mornings
18) new running sneakers
19) jeans that fit just right
20) swimming
21) balmy summer nights
22) kayaking
23) the sound of rain on the roof as I'm falling asleep
24) water
25) yoga
26) nights when the moon looks gigantic
27) salads
28) learning opportunities
29) Ellen De Generes
30) The chance to reach your potential

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am one of your partners in the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge. Are your workouts going well?

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I like a lot of things on that list. :)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!