Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO....

I was looking at my calender today, trying to get my summer plans in order. (the weekends are filling up quick) And what I noticed was...Bay to Breakers was about 3 1/2 weeks ago.

Which means: it's been just about one year since my very last phone call with M. The one where he said "I just don't have the energy or desire to put any more effort into this relationship", hung up, and never accepted another phone call or email from me again.

It's weird. I expected to feel sad and melancholy. Maybe start obsessing over "where the hell is my life going?" and "how did I get here?" But what I felt was...nothing. I just a kind of thought "hmmm".

I guess I'm just too caught up in summertime and working out and work and family stuff to really have any extra energy to devote to feeling sad. I guess that's a good thing.
HMMM....

No comments: