Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CHECK IN

I have been having so much fun in June. Which is great. Not so great for my June goals, though.

1) Eating plan...not so much. I'm still mucking around trying to figure out what I am trying to do. I got some sports nutrition books I'm reading, trying to get my plan in order. So there ya go.

2) Ok, what is the deal with not being able to find Revolution Within anywhere? (library, borders, barnes and noble, used book stores) So I have decided upon Outrageous Acts and Everyday Rebellions instead. Because I, for one, still think Gloria Steinem rocks! I got the book, I'm about 1/2 way thru.

3) Finished a sprint triathlon! I am smitten.

4) Going to the movies this weekend.

5) Haven't seen the live music yet. Maybe this weekend. or next.

6) Haven't opened the craft box yet. I'll get on it. I swear.

But if I don't, its because I'm too busy out having fun.

No comments: