Tonite, I decided that my week long reading deprivation had gone on long enough, and I started reading blogs like a starving man let loose in an all you can eat buffet. And Lo and Behold! I found that Lacey had passed along a little blog award.
I'm supposed to name 10 random things about myself. So, here goes:
1) My favorite food is broccoli. It has been since I was three.
2) I love beer. But only micro-brew beer. I'm one of those people who know exactly what beer to pair with whatever food we are having.
3) I hate shopping.
4) And shoes.
5) And purses.
6) I also have no idea to use styling tools to do my hair. I just kind of let it air dry and fluff it with my fingers.
7) Nerd has way more hair styling products than me.
8) And a better sense of style, as well.
9) I think one of my X chromosomes is fractured in some way to produce the above combination.
10) I've been batting around the idea of adding a weekly feature to my blog about how clueless I am when it comes to "girly" things. Like dressing nice, walking in heels, and primping.
ANd now, significantly more humbled than when I started this post, I pass the award along to: