Wednesday, September 16, 2009

By popular demand, numerology

As I said in the post from 09/09/09, I did a little numerology thing. Not very enlightening in my opinion, but fun. And much better than reality TV!

TO CALCULATE YOUR NUMBER:

Look at the chart to determine the number value for each letter. Then add all the numbers together. Keep adding the numbers together until you come up with a single digit. For instance, if all the letters from your name added up to 147, you would add 1+4+7= 12; 1+2=3 So your numerology number is 3. Get it?

THE CHART:

1 = A, J, S
2= B, K, T
3= C, L, U
4 = D, M, V
5 = E, N, W
6 = F, O, X
7 = G, P, Y
8 = H, Q, Z
9 = I, R

THE NUMBERS:

1= Strong willed and independent, you can be either generous and sensitive ,or jealous and domineering.

2 = Sympathetic and gentle, you have an understanding nature and are a good diplomat, creative yet often putting love before work

3 = Charming and happy, energetic and creative. You are ambitious and work realistically to achieve you goals.

4 = Practical and straightforward, you achieve your goals through a mixture of caution, dedication, stubbornness and practicality.

5 = Lively and temperamental, you need action and variety. Life is an adventure, and you need stimulation.

6 = Caring, reliable, and artistic, you enjoy the good things in life. You can be too trusting, but are protective of those you care about.

7 = Quiet and intelligent, you love beauty and a sense of order. You may be a loner, not liking authority.

8 = Charming and successful, you can be dynamic and passionate, but also very spiritual

9 = Down to earth and tolerant, often keeping your true feelings hidden, you need to concentrate on your strong emotional and sensitive nature.

According to the chart, I am a 4. But I see myself as a 5.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

If you just do my first name I am a 2, but with the whole name i'm a 1. I side more with the 2. cool, i'm glad to know that now.

Anonymous said...

First name, 1, full name 8. But if I go as GeekHiker, it's 7, which is probably the closest.

Weird.