Friday, November 3, 2017

November Goals

After a rocky October, goal wise, I'm excited for November goals. And as if to match my newfound excitement and motivation, the weather has dropped just a couple of degrees and with it, my sinuses are just a little more clear. So that's promising.

One of the things I ponder when moving from one month to another is what to do about outstanding goals from last month. Is it a sign that now is not a good time to focus on that area? Or should continue with some goals, giving myself a running start? It's a tough call. And the answer varies from month to month, depending upon the reason the goals were not met in the first place. This month, it's a pretty clear decision to me: I'm continuing with a number of the goals from last month. 

NOVEMBER GOALS

1) Work out every day: Good goal. Good to continue. I'm on it

2) Clean eating: Ditto. (the word "ditto" always reminds me of the movie Ghost)

3) Get the damn car fixed Come on, girl! You deserve to drive around in a pristine ride.

4) Finish up the Remaining 2 Online classes: Got to be done.

5) Journal and Blog Daily: Off to a good start

6) Get rid of one thing every day: This is something I've done every November for the last few years. Its a good reminder to simplify and a good reminder to be intentional with the possessions I do keep

7) Daily gratitude challenge: You see these everywhere in November. And for good reason

8) Start teaching POUND: Got the certification, time to spread the love

9) Read and get rid of 5 books: I got a plane ride this month. Should help

10) Get next summer's family trip Booked. Ya gotta do it way in advance!



No comments: