Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Check In

Today, I attacked a pile of papers I had put on the kitchen table to go thru. The pile has been sitting there for weeks. I finally made the decision to be ruthless and I threw out a pile of papers. (ok, I put them in the recycling pile)

I also had to go to a sporting goods store and pick up my goodie bag from the last triathlon that was cancelled. And guess what?? I won some sunglasses from the giveaways. I gotta go online and pick out what pair I want, then they'll send em to me. So hey! One of my October goals completed itself!!

Afterward, I went over to Nerd's and helped him with Phase One of his move to a new apartment. The new place is quite nice, but has a serious lack of parking. (He is doing quite a bit of throwing out and recylcing himself)

I joined a triathlon training club and I'm gonna peruse the calender for some training runs. And I'm all mapquested up for my trip to Montreal.

Doing quite a bit better than the September goals. Just gotta start losing the pounds!
Onward and upward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see Montreal. It sounds very beautiful. Lucky!!