Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April's Addictions

Since I didn't get around to posting addictions last month, I figured I'd get a move on it this month!

Right now, I am addicted to:

Apples with peanut butter It's the perfect snack!!

Fleece For when it's too warm for the winter jacket and too cold for a windbreaker

My water bottle Trying to drink more water and less diet coke, that thing is my best friend.

Cadbury Mini Eggs They won't be around much longer

Rock of Love Bus It's so bad, but so good. So wrong but so right. And I want "Big John" to write a tell all book!

Be sure to check out Brazen who started the whole addictions thing!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I'm so with you and the Cadbury mini eggs and the Rock of Love Bus! The finale is this week! Looks like he's going to propose to one of them... could be a disaster!! Oh, how I love the back-stabbing, slutty goodness of that show. :)

Carolina John said...

yes, i too am a sucker for easter candy. it's even better than halloween stuff.

Amy - the gazelle said...

I haven't had a single cadbury egg this year - which is just weird! I obviously need to get on that. Thanks for the reminder!