Sunday, April 5, 2009

spring?

Well, for all my complaining of the weather on Friday, Sunday more than made up for it.

I got up bright and early, for a 6 am 2 hour yoga class. (I know...is it necessary to have it that early? Apparently) Then, I did some errands, got my oil changed, went for a long bike ride, and did some medicine ball lifting at home. It was so nice out, I put on some shorts and lay on the back deck, reading in the sun. It felt great to open the windows and air the house out.

I'm hopeful that spring is here for good.

3 comments:

Diane said...

You know our weather was amazing here, too. And you know what else? I just checked the weather report for this coming week and it's supposed to rain and/or SNOW all week. Grrrrrrr.

Heather said...

Glad you're having some nice spring weather!! It was nice here, too... but now it's cold and rainy. Good thing I got out and soaked it up while it lasted.

Carolina John said...

oh nice. that sounds like an incredible day!