Wednesday, April 15, 2009

weekly writer's workshop

MamaKat's prompt this week is: "I just gave you $400. What ONE thing will you spend it on?" I wonder if she's looking for ideas for the tax return. Methinks I will not be very helpful.

'Cause I'm thinking a "package of triathlon equipment" would be a great $400 investment. I need new sneaks. And a wetsuit. And some tri-shorts. But I think I may be violating the "one thing" rule.

One thing...I'd like a kayak, too.

Oh, I can't wait for summer.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm ready for summer, too!! It's gorgeous here today, and I'm stuck inside. NOT FAIR! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, that would be the new geeky smart phone I just bought last night! Not quite $400 but close.

Carolina John said...

oh yea, those are all great ideas. who wants to spend $400 on one thing? it's not enough for a good bike, and we all need new tri stuff. i say go for it.


kayaks are great too, but around here you can't get one for under $400.

Anonymous said...

Meh, hookers and beer. *wink and a grin*
Are kayaks really that cheap now?