Monday, November 15, 2010

50 QUestions to Free Your Mind

It's time for this week's question, courtesy of CityGirl

WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE, WILL YOU HAVE SAID MORE THAN YOU'VE DONE?

Oh, Lord, no. I have a master plan to do it all. And though sometimes I wear myself down doing so much I have to sacrifice things like... sleep...I still feel so far behind!

That's what all my lists are for.

I do think it's ironic, though, that originally I wanted to be a writer. In which case, the whole point is to say more than you do, eh?

Well, gotta go. I got stuff to do.

Today I am grateful for:
1) spinach and strawberry salad
2) recovery workouts
3) email
4) my awesome new boots
5) pita chips

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

haha! Very good. Writing is all about saying more than you do. Unless you write about what you do.