Monday, November 1, 2010

November Goals

So I have to say: October kicked my ass. It really did. I had a great vaca with my buds and then spent the rest of the month paying for a week off. Seriously.

But now I'm ready to lose the October blues and jump head first into November for what I hope is a fantastical month!!

November Goals:

1) I've been ramping up the off-season training: Lose 5# in November.

2) Get 2011 Race Schedule set.

3) Get apartment into winter configuration

4) Finish work presentation

5) Do certification exam

6) Get Xmas shopping 1/2 done.

7) Finish 4 books

8) Post every day this month

9) Get started on photo book from trip

10) Get rid of 30 things this month!!

And since November is Thanksgiving month:

Today I am grateful for:

1) early morning workouts
2) a good night's sleep
3) football
4) fleece socks
5) keeping on track at work

1 comment:

The Singlutionary said...

I am grateful for:

1. lists
2. fellow bloggers
3. that I know how to say "no" now
4. books
5. the weather