So I have to say: October kicked my ass. It really did. I had a great vaca with my buds and then spent the rest of the month paying for a week off. Seriously.
But now I'm ready to lose the October blues and jump head first into November for what I hope is a fantastical month!!
1) I've been ramping up the off-season training: Lose 5# in November.
2) Get 2011 Race Schedule set.
3) Get apartment into winter configuration
4) Finish work presentation
5) Do certification exam
6) Get Xmas shopping 1/2 done.
7) Finish 4 books
8) Post every day this month
9) Get started on photo book from trip
10) Get rid of 30 things this month!!
And since November is Thanksgiving month:
Today I am grateful for:
1) early morning workouts
2) a good night's sleep
4) fleece socks
5) keeping on track at work