Wednesday, November 24, 2010

sexiest man alive

At work today, somebody brought in the People "Sexiest Man Alive" magazine. So, of course, lunchtime in the staff room sounded something like this:

Oh, yeah, he's hot.
Who?
Ryan Reynolds.
Who is he?
This guy.
Who else is in there?
He's cute. He's cute. He's hot. Michael Bolton? Are they on crack?
Leonardo Di Caprio never did it for me.
He's a good actor though. He was good in Gilbert Grape.
Yeah, he was. And Johnny Depp was in that.
Is he in the magazine?
Of course! I think EVERYONE can agree that he's hot, hottie, hot.
OH YEAH!
I'm on the fence about Jake Gyllenhaal.
Oh, really? I think he's pretty cute.
He's in a new movie. With Anne Hathaway.
Yeah, I heard they are half naked throughout the whole movie.

at this point, the ONE male in the staff room perks up:
Ann Hathaway is naked in the movie?

Half naked. I said half naked. I don't think Anne Hathaway does completely nude scenes.
She did in Brokeback Mountain.....WITH Jake Gyllenhaal, actually!
Maybe she has it in her contract: will only do nude scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal!
Man. I really went into the wrong profession!

Today I am grateful for:
1) the gym
2) having the grocery store and liquor store across the street from the gym
3) the promise of a long weekend
4) my co-workers
5) getting to see my nieces tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't make the list AGAIN. *kicks can*