Time for check in, to see if I'm on track. Good to do that every now and again...
1) With the work certification out of the way, more time to work on projects. Again, the project progress is much more sporatic thatn daily, as I originally had planned, but I'm chugging away nonetheless. I've downloaded a bunch of recipes from the web for my recipe jars, started on the decorating, bought some ingredients. Still gotta get some baskets, finish decorating, get ingredients, assemble jars, and assemble baskets. But I'm making progress.
2) One series in the CD's is done, I'm two CD's into the next series. Not bad. Maybe I'm actually getting some inspiration.
3) Books: Finished the Shopaholic and Bud Wilson books. Still working on "3 Cups of Tea" and deciding on my next one. I think I may be the only person on the Blogosphere who isn't reading the Twilight Series.
4) Rather than focusing on the marathon, I have spent the past week honing my tri training knowledge. I'm just about done with my year --yeah, YEAR -- plan. This dedication thing is pretty intense.
5) Ok, I skipped the Turkey Trot. Way too cold. But it is supposed to warm up tomorrow. If it holds out, maybe I'll run on Thanksgiving.
6) Went to the movies AGAIN. Twice in one month! This has got to be some kind of record for me.
7) I have purchased new washcloths. Unfortunately, the store did NOT have hand towels or bath towels. So I've got to go back to see if they have the aforementioned articles in coordinating colors.
8) Took the certification exam last week. All I gotta do now is wait the 6 to 8 weeks it takes to get the results.
9) Still loving my schedule. But still very lazy on the weekends. I blame the cold.
So...in the remaining days of the month....focus on books, CDs, and projects.