Friday, November 14, 2008

One word answers

Yesterday I skipped my post for NaBloPoMo. But I thought I may post twice today, and that way I would still be in the game. (at least that is the way I am rationalizing it) I got this idea on Spleen's blog, and thought it was cute and revealing, too.

The idea is to answer each question with one work.

Where is your cell phone? sofa
Where is your significant other? maybeville
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? massachusetts
Your father? massachusetts
Your favorite thing? beach
Your dream last night? bizarre
Your dream/goal? travel
The room you’re in? loft
Your hobby? running
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? abroad
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? materialistic
One of your wish-list items? sleeping-bag
Where you lived? everywhere
The last thing you did? studied
What are you wearing? sweatpants
Your TV? background
Your pet? plants
Your computer? laptop
Your mood? anxious
Missing someone? yeah.
Your car? Jeep
Something you’re not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? REI
Your summer? rocked
Love someone? family
Your favorite color? smurple
When is the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? yesterday

Tag...you're it!

2 comments:

Amy - the gazelle said...

aren't 4-day workweeks the best? I love my Mondays at home.

Anonymous said...

cool idea. I may have to try that sometime.