Monday, November 17, 2008

Current Addictions

Ok, I can finally admit it:

I love the 5 current addictions idea from Brazen. I have officially made it a label for posts! I cannot believe that I initially misinterpretted this lovely idea.

And now, without further ado, November's Addictions:

Addictions: I'm addicted to the idea of "current addictions"
Goal Writing: Once I got that exam out of the way, I felt free enough to focus on the all-important self improvement idea. In addition to my monthly blog goals, I've been filling up paper journals with goals and goals and more goals. Whoo-hoo!
Holiday Prep: Ok, so I haven't actually gotten off my butt and DONE a whole lot of holiday prep. But it is consuming a lot of my brain. I'm working on getting a bunch of gift baskets together for gifts, doing a lot of crafty ideas to go into the aforementioned baskets, and getting some shiney new holiday duds for Nerd's super fancy company holiday party. (It looks much fancier than the hospital parties I'm so used to)
Sparkling Water: I'm SO trying to get over the Diet Coke addiction. Trying, trying, trying.
Hot Tea: As the weather gets colder and I try to curb my late night snacking, I'm finding hot tea to be my savior.

No news on Isabelle yet.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I'm with you on the hot tea thing.

So, this goal-writing thing... do you just list EVERYTHING that comes to mind, that you'd like to do now and in the future? Don't you find it overwhelming? How do you keep it from being overwhelming?

me said...

hot tea rocks! And I nominated you for a bloggy award b/c I love your blog too.

Heather said...

I love that you're a "list maker". If you could see my desk here at work, there are literally lists EVERYWHERE. Scribbled on paper, on my PDA, in my Outlook task list. It's a little ridiculous.

justacoolcat said...

I could never get into sparkling water, but hot tea is yum.