Sunday, January 9, 2011

Things that make me happy

Thanks to my bloggie friend, Diane, I have another new thing to make this year a year of better choices. Diane came up with an idea to make a list of 1000 things that make her happy. (that comes out to about 20 things a week) I like that idea so much, I stole it for myself.

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

1) the color purple
2) my neices and nephews
3) dogs (in general. They rock)
4) cats (not all of them. But a select few make me smile)
5) lists (no surprise there)
6) my jeep
7) the ocean
8) walking on the beach
9) jogging
10) biking
11) swimming
12) all three of those activities at the same time
13) yoga
14) new socks right out of the package
15) my Mizuno sneakers (even better than Nike!)
16) flannel jammies
17) fires in the wood stove
18) curling up with a good book
19) talking on the phone with my buddy Isabella
20) watching dvds with J and K

Today's New Thing:

Today, I will be at a Yoga Retreat Center! that's new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever won the lottery, you could have new socks right out of the package every day for life, ya know...