Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Four Questions One Answer

This Wednesday, I'm joining back in the fun over at Lacey's and playing Four Questions, One Answer

The Questions:

1) What has been your favorite vacation destination?

How could I possibly pick just one? How could I possibly pick just one dream destination I have yet to go? I love every place I have been for different reasons. I loved Ierland for the singing and the bars, the friendly people and feeling like family amongst complete strangers. I loved Spain for the sangria, the architecture, the quirkiness, the fields of sunflowers, and the random vaction friend, Andre, we found there. I loved Portugal for the misty ocean town of Port and the sweet wine, port. I loved Italy for the food, the history, the art, and for Venice. Venice is a like a dream. I loved Turks and Caicos for the scuba diving! I loved Vietnam and Cambodia for the food, the people, the beautiful landscape, and for breaking my misguided American notions of what Vietnam and Cambodia were like.

Everywhere I travel, I feel like I learn and taste and experience and grow. I feel like I leave as a different person, one slightly better than the person who arrived. I never feel as alive as I do when I am traveling. And there are so many more places to see!

2) What is your least favorite feeling in the world?

nausea

3) What song pulled you through that tough spot?

"Name" (by the GooGooDolls)

4) What item of clothing do you feel most confident in?

sneakers

No comments: