Things I learned this month:
1) I don't mind rain as much as I thought I did. I actually like listening to it when I fall asleep.
2) Ally Mc Beal is a great show. I never watched it when it was on TV, but I'm Netflixing and I quite like it.
3) I am absolutely not bikini ready by any stretch of the imagination. Rather, I look like Indiana Jone's sidekick.
4) Squirrels and chipmunks love strawberries. I think I have established a container garden for critters. Thank goodness for the farmer's market.
5) Adaptive Sports is the best part of my job. I love it.
6) There are a lot of concerts I want to see this summer.
7) I can put up the soft top on the jeep in under 2 minutes. I'm that good!
8) Dance recitals should have a two hour time limit.
9) I really need to have a fitness goal to work toward in order to keep myself consistant.
10) I also need an eating plan to keep myself consistant