Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things I learned in June

Things I learned this month:

1) I don't mind rain as much as I thought I did. I actually like listening to it when I fall asleep.

2) Ally Mc Beal is a great show. I never watched it when it was on TV, but I'm Netflixing and I quite like it.

3) I am absolutely not bikini ready by any stretch of the imagination. Rather, I look like Indiana Jone's sidekick.

4) Squirrels and chipmunks love strawberries. I think I have established a container garden for critters. Thank goodness for the farmer's market.

5) Adaptive Sports is the best part of my job. I love it.

6) There are a lot of concerts I want to see this summer.

7) I can put up the soft top on the jeep in under 2 minutes. I'm that good! 

8) Dance recitals should have a two hour time limit.

9) I really need to have a fitness goal to work toward in order to keep myself consistant.

10) I also need an eating plan to keep myself consistant

No comments: